- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Colleen Kelley
Did President Obama know about his administration's enemies list? If he did - and it looks like he may have - then his presidency is in deep trouble.
Where are we now in this morass of Obama administration scandals? We have The Associated Press imbroglio. We have the Benghazi imbroglio. We have the Internal Revenue Service imbroglio.
House Republicans are set Friday to block a President Obama-backed pay hike for federal workers, but the Senate isn't going to be so amenable.
Ms. Kelley has said repeatedly that her aim is to forge a "partnership" and "collaborate" with the president.
The other day a woman called Rush Limbaugh on his radio show and said she had been a fundraiser for Mitt Romney in 2012.