- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Colleen Mcmahon Items
Earlier this week, the government sent a summary of its legal memos on presidential use of drones to kill persons overseas -- even Americans -- to an NBC newsroom.
Spider-Man, X-Men, Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk can save the world from evil through superhuman feats, but it took a federal judge Thursday to decide who legally owns the rights to their lucrative characters.
Three men caught in an elaborate FBI sting plotting to blow up New York synagogues and shoot down military planes were sentenced Wednesday to 25 years in prison.
An Indianapolis-area money manager who tried to fake his death in a Florida plane crash has pleaded guilty to securities-fraud charges.