- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - College Basketball
College basketball most often refers to the USA basketball competitive governance structure established by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). Basketball in the NCAA is divided into three divisions: Division I, Division II and Division III. - Source: Wikipedia
The Cleveland Browns signed linebacker D'Qwell Jackson to a multiyear contract extension. Terms were not immediately known.
Boston Celtics All-Star guard Rajon Rondo sat out his seventh straight game with an injured right wrist.
Dwayne De Rosario may not have led D.C. United back to the playoffs this year, but the prolific playmaker did enough to land on the shortlist for MLS Most Valuable Player honors.
Big East schools have authorized the conference to add enough members to have 12 teams for football.
Connecticut All-American Kemba Walker announced Tuesday he will enter June's NBA draft. The junior point guard said he has not hired an agent but has been talking to them.
A former University of San Diego assistant basketball coach and two former players are among 10 people indicted in an alleged conspiracy to affect the outcome of games, federal authorities revealed Monday.
Richmond men's basketball coach Chris Mooney has signed a 10-year contract extension with the Spiders after leading them to the Sweet 16.
Billed as "The Fastest 40 Minutes in College Basketball," Missouri never quite became a must-see team in five seasons under Mike Anderson.
Atlanta Braves minor-league manager Luis Salazar returned to camp Wednesday, two weeks after being struck in the face by a foul ball and losing his left eye.
Joe Ragland's layup with 2.6 seconds left in overtime lifted Wichita State to a 79-76 victory over Virginia Tech in the second round of the NIT on Sunday.