- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest College Board Items
The Telegram & Gazette of Worcester (Mass.), March 7, 2014
Essay optional. No penalties for wrong answers. The SAT college entrance exam is undergoing sweeping revisions.
Alfred Rankins Jr. was named the next president of Alcorn State University Tuesday by the Mississippi College Board, which chose an insider following an abbreviated search that became necessary after its former president resigned over a purchasing scandal.
The state College Board has approved four new degree programs at Jackson State University.
Mississippi's College Board moved quickly to tap an insider as the next president of Alcorn State University.
College Board names Alfred Rankins Jr. as its choice to be new president at Alcorn State.
The state Board College has approved four new degree programs at Jackson State University.
The University of Mississippi's stadium plans could soon get a little more concrete.
Jackson State University plans to spend $1.5 million to replace bricks and steel on the outside of its main library, as well the roof.