- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Latest College Democrats Items
Women are likely to continue being underrepresented in American government and electoral politics for decades to come because of an enduring reluctance to put themselves forward as candidates or consider a political career compared to men, according to a just-released study done of more than 2,100 college students across the country.
Rep. Paul Ryan received a warm reception from his alma mater Wednesday, returning to Miami University in Ohio for the first time since joining the Republican ticket last week as Mitt Romney's vice-presidential running mate.
Liberty University says the school's College Democrats chapter can no longer be recognized as an official club because its principles are anathema to the Lynchburg, Va., school's Christian doctrine and because club officials misled the school.