- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - College Of Charleston
Ask most any ocean fisherman and he will tell you he has a favorite offshore fishing spot.
Lt. Gov. Glenn McConnell said Thursday that when he is needed full-time at the College of Charleston, he'll leave his state office, ending speculation that he'd keep that job until voters replace him.
A state board has approved paying $188,000 toward the salary of the College of Charleston's incoming president, Lt. Gov. Glenn McConnell.
Senate President Pro Tem John Courson will not relinquish his Senate seat to temporarily become lieutenant governor, he told The Associated Press on Monday.
South Carolina Lt. Gov. Glenn McConnell, for years one of the most powerful men in the South Carolina General Assembly, was elected president of his alma mater, the College of Charleston.
The co-writer of an Emmy award-winning documentary on the universe is slated to appear in Charleston.
Civil rights leaders say they oppose Lt. Gov. Glenn McConnell, a Civil War re-enactor, for president of the College of Charleston.
The South Carolina House refused Monday to back down from plans to punish two public colleges in the budget for assigning freshmen to read books dealing with homosexuality.
Watch live as Delaware plays Northeastern and Towson takes on College of Charleston in the CAA Tournament.
Frantz Massenat scored 16 of his 24 points in the second half to lead Drexel past College of Charleston 56-45 on Wednesday night.
Charleston-area lawmakers introduced a bill Thursday to merge the College of Charleston and the Medical University of South Carolina.
Stephen Nwaukoni grabbed a career-high 15 rebounds and scored 13 points as Hofstra came back to defeat the College of Charleston 75-71 Saturday.
Bobby Cremins' assistant says the veteran basketball coach hasn't looked well the past few weeks and Friday evening the College of Charleston announced Cremins will miss the rest of the season because of a medical problem.