- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - College Park Campus
University of Maryland is featuring a "Sex Week," aimed at teaching college students how to properly select sex toys in an eco-friendly manner.
The University of Maryland student accused of threatening to go on a shooting rampage at the College Park campus, was deemed competent to stand trial Tuesday in Prince George's County's Mental Health Court.
Two University of Maryland students were injured Monday in the College Park campus' Chemistry Building when a chemical reaction caused an explosion in the lab where they were working.