- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - College Park
Maryland officials on Wednesday praised initial federal funding announcements for two light rail projects in the president's budget proposal, saying their inclusion puts the state in a strong position to build the projects in the Washington suburbs and the Baltimore metropolitan area.
Former Maryland coach Gary Williams made an appearance on SportsNet Central to talk about the Charles Mitchell situation from Tuesday night in College Park.
Maryland overcame a one-point halftime deficit to blow the game open in the second half in a 64-47 win over Virginia Tech on Tuesday in College Park.
Wintry weather is postponing an event to promote Prince George's County as a new home for the FBI.
They pop up with amazing regularity along the park roads of Antietam National Battlefield - little shoebox-sized cedar boxes hanging vertically on fence posts, metal signs and tree stumps.
They were once both recruited to Maryland. One is in College Park, while the other visits on Monday night. Jake Layman vs. Jerami Grant.
McDonald's All-American Melo Trimble is headed to Maryland, but he's not expecting any special treatment.
A data breach at the University of Maryland has left some 300,000 staff members and former and present students exposed, with their personal information — including Social Security numbers — stolen and floating around unknown locations.
University of Maryland officials believe whoever got into a database and copied the personal information of more than 300,000 people must have a "very significant understanding" of how the school's data was protected.
The president of the University of Maryland says more a computer security attack breached a database that contains personal information about more than 300,000 faculty, staff, students and others.
Maryland could use Romelo Trimble this season, but they'll have to wait until the fall before he comes to College Park. He scored 47 points on Sunday.
Maryland secured a commitment from 5-star prospect Damian Prince, but will it be the gift that keeps on giving for Randy Edsall's staff in College Park?
A 19-year-old College Park man who fatally shot two skate store employees at a Maryland mall before killing himself kept a journal indicating "some general unhappiness with his life," police said, but authorities have yet to find a motive behind the deadly attack.
A man and a woman fatally shot at a Maryland mall were employees of a skate shop where the shooting took place, Howard County police said Saturday. The man believed to be the gunman was found dead nearby.
Less than a week after being announced as the Terps new offensive line coach, Dave DeGuglielmo is leaving College Park.