- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Collin Mchugh
Watching from the bullpen as journeyman Collin McHugh carved up the Kansas City lineup, Astros reliever Tony Sipp only wished he had a bucket of popcorn and a soda.
On most nights, Collin McHugh would have put himself in the win column with this kind of performance. On Wednesday, he had the misfortune of going up against Jered Weaver.
The Chicago White Sox couldn't get anything going early on Friday night against the Houston Astros.
Houston starter Collin McHugh cruised through five innings Friday night before he ran into trouble against the White Sox.
Collin McHugh didn't do much to make a case to remain in Houston's rotation.
The Seattle Mariners couldn't do anything against Houston's Collin McHugh in his first start against them this season.
Tommy Milone said he had his best outing of the year Sunday against the Astros.
Collin McHugh has earned his spot in the Astros rotation.
Collin McHugh didn't know he was starting Tuesday until late the night before. When he took the mound, he surprised just about everyone with his performance.
Collin McHugh pitched two-hit ball over seven scoreless innings for the Mets in his major league debut, but the Colorado Rockies completed their second straight four-game sweep of New York with a 1-0 victory Thursday as Jordany Valdespin misplayed Tyler Colvin's leadoff drive in the eighth into a game-changing triple.
"I mean, I think we're playing hard," said McHugh, who is already on his third big league team in three seasons. "We're coming to play every day, and we're putting together a few games here."
"You know coming into it that Weaver's arguably one of if not the best pitchers in this league," McHugh said. "So you know that you're not going to be able to give up a lot and that it's going to be a dogfight."