- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
Topic - Collin Mchugh
Watching from the bullpen as journeyman Collin McHugh carved up the Kansas City lineup, Astros reliever Tony Sipp only wished he had a bucket of popcorn and a soda.
On most nights, Collin McHugh would have put himself in the win column with this kind of performance. On Wednesday, he had the misfortune of going up against Jered Weaver.
The Chicago White Sox couldn't get anything going early on Friday night against the Houston Astros.
Houston starter Collin McHugh cruised through five innings Friday night before he ran into trouble against the White Sox.
Collin McHugh didn't do much to make a case to remain in Houston's rotation.
The Seattle Mariners couldn't do anything against Houston's Collin McHugh in his first start against them this season.
Tommy Milone said he had his best outing of the year Sunday against the Astros.
Collin McHugh has earned his spot in the Astros rotation.
Collin McHugh didn't know he was starting Tuesday until late the night before. When he took the mound, he surprised just about everyone with his performance.
Collin McHugh pitched two-hit ball over seven scoreless innings for the Mets in his major league debut, but the Colorado Rockies completed their second straight four-game sweep of New York with a 1-0 victory Thursday as Jordany Valdespin misplayed Tyler Colvin's leadoff drive in the eighth into a game-changing triple.
McHugh said he hadn't had a lot of consistent starts in his career, so to know he would get the ball again in five days felt nice.
"I actually wasn't even thinking about the hits," McHugh said. "I was more mad about the walks. I walked a couple guys early, and with this team, you can't really give them free base runners because anyone in that lineup can do damage to you. As I kind of got momentum, I started to roll with it, and it got easier to make pitches and kind of feel the flow and go with it."