- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Collin O'Mara
Calling the quality of Delaware waterways "unacceptable and embarrassing," Gov. Jack Markell on Tuesday proposed an annual fee of up to $85 on Delaware households to pay for a comprehensive cleanup plan.
Attention drivers. Effective with model year 2014, all new vehicles sold in Delaware must comply with draconian California emissions standards that are more stringent than even federal regulations. Delaware won't be the last state where this happens.
"Which is an improvement," he noted. "Twenty years ago you weren't allowed any ... I can't help but think we can do a little better than that."