- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Collin O'Mara
Attention drivers. Effective with model year 2014, all new vehicles sold in Delaware must comply with draconian California emissions standards that are more stringent than even federal regulations. Delaware won't be the last state where this happens.
"Which is an improvement," he noted. "Twenty years ago you weren't allowed any ... I can't help but think we can do a little better than that."