- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Colonel Tom Parker
The artwork of a southwest Missouri man who spent most of his life in a mental hospital is returning to Springfield, where decades ago it was found discarded in a trash heap.
Alabama's highest court is divided over whether the state Legislature is acting legally by rewriting the state Constitution a few portions at a time.
Casper College is looking for some horse owners who are willing to help out with a class this spring.
A watch which was one of Elvis Presley's last Christmas presents and a corset worn by Madonna on her 1990 "Blond Ambition" tour will be featured at a London auction.
Human rights advocates were underwhelmed by the spirited defense of lethal drone strikes offered by President Obama's chief counterterrorism adviser on Monday.
Boy bands are back, with One Direction and Big Time Rush riding the wave.
TEASE: Malcolm McLaren, Brian Epstein and Peter Grant are just some of the greats to make the list of those responsible for the career direction of some legendary musicians and musical groups
In honor of Chubby Checker's 70th birthday, let's look at the top 10 tunes (including "The Twist") from 1960.
There are three kinds of books in this world: good, bad and good-bad. A good-bad book is one you know you shouldn't be reading, but if anyone tried to take it, they'd have to pry it from your cold, dead hands. "When I Stop Talking ..." is a near-perfect example of such a book.