- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Colonial Athletic Association
Latest Colonial Athletic Association Items
Zeke Upshaw had 23 points and four 3-pointers to lead eighth-seeded Hofstra over ninth-seeded NC-Wilmington 78-70 in the opening round of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament on Friday night.
Devon Saddler scored 24 points and Delaware kept its first-place status in the Colonial Athletic Association after knocking off College of Charleston 89-86 on Saturday.
Jerrelle Benimon scored 21 points and grabbed 16 rebounds and Mike Burwell hit a jumper with a second to play as Towson beat William and Mary 70-68 on Saturday.
Demetrius Pollard made only two baskets Saturday, but one was a 3-pointer that pulled Northeastern within a point, and David Walker sank a game-winning three free throws as the Huskies rallied in the final 15 seconds to edge Drexel 54-52 in a bid to improve their seeding for the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
Jamall Robinson scored 22 points on Saturday night and Hofstra made all 10 free throws in the final 1:03 to hold off James Madison 82-71.
Jarvis Threatt scored 24 points and Carl Baptiste added 10 points and a career-high 16 rebounds as Delaware pulled away from NC-Wilmington for a 70-57 win Wednesday night.
Jerrelle Benimon scored 28 points and grabbed 16 rebounds to lead Towson to a 69-66 victory over James Madison on Wednesday.
Frantz Massenat scored 16 of his 24 points in the second half to lead Drexel past College of Charleston 56-45 on Wednesday night.
Brandon Britt and Omar Prewitt scored 16 points each and, despite one tie early in the game, William & Mary led all the way to defeat Hofstra 79-74 on Wednesday night.