- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Colonial Athletic Association
Latest Colonial Athletic Association Items
Willis Hall scored 18 points Saturday and grabbed 11 rebounds as the College of Charleston beat Hofstra 67-49, handing the Pride their fourth straight loss and avenging a defeat on Jan. 11.
George Mason can't hang on to pull off the upset against No. 19 Saint Louis on the road.
Devon Saddler scored 15 points and Delaware put together a late rally to edge UNC-Wilmington 66-65 on Saturday and remain unbeaten in conference play.
Frantz Massenat scored a career-high 32 points to lead Drexel over Hofstra 77-74 on Wednesday.
Davon Usher finished with 28 points and nine rebounds, while Carl Baptiste added 23 points and Delaware beat William and Mary 89-72 Wednesday night.
Marcus Thornton scored 26 points, making 10 of 17 field goal attempts, as William & Mary defeated College of Charleston 74-63 Monday night.
Mike Burwell scored 17 points as Towson ended a two-game losing streak after beating Hofstra 76-58 on Monday night.
Devon Saddler scored 23 points as Delaware stayed unbeaten in Colonial Athletic Association play with an 83-76 win over Towson on Saturday.
Marcus Thornton scored 26 points, including a 3-pointer at the buzzer, to lead William & Mary to a 68-66 victory over Drexel Saturday.