- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Colorado College
The Colorado College (familiarly known as CC) is a private liberal arts college in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It was founded in 1874 by Thomas Nelson Haskell. The college enrolls approximately 2,000 undergraduates at its 90 acre (36 ha) campus, south of Denver in Colorado Springs. - Source: Wikipedia
Alex Roos' rebound goal midway through overtime lifted Colorado College to a 3-2 win over North Dakota on Saturday in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs.
North Dakota spotted Colorado College a two-goal lead and stormed back to beat the Tigers 4-2 Friday in the first round of the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs.
North Dakota's Rocco Grimaldi made Colorado College pay for a turnover in front of its own net by scoring the winner in a 3-2 UND victory Saturday.
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) — Michael Parks scored twice to snap a nine-game goal-less streak and North Dakota beat Colorado College 5-3 Friday for its sixth straight win.