- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Colorado College
The Colorado College (familiarly known as CC) is a private liberal arts college in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It was founded in 1874 by Thomas Nelson Haskell. The college enrolls approximately 2,000 undergraduates at its 90 acre (36 ha) campus, south of Denver in Colorado Springs. - Source: Wikipedia
Alex Roos' rebound goal midway through overtime lifted Colorado College to a 3-2 win over North Dakota on Saturday in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs.
North Dakota spotted Colorado College a two-goal lead and stormed back to beat the Tigers 4-2 Friday in the first round of the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs.
North Dakota's Rocco Grimaldi made Colorado College pay for a turnover in front of its own net by scoring the winner in a 3-2 UND victory Saturday.
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) — Michael Parks scored twice to snap a nine-game goal-less streak and North Dakota beat Colorado College 5-3 Friday for its sixth straight win.