- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Colorado College
The Colorado College (familiarly known as CC) is a private liberal arts college in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It was founded in 1874 by Thomas Nelson Haskell. The college enrolls approximately 2,000 undergraduates at its 90 acre (36 ha) campus, south of Denver in Colorado Springs. - Source: Wikipedia
Alex Roos' rebound goal midway through overtime lifted Colorado College to a 3-2 win over North Dakota on Saturday in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs.
North Dakota spotted Colorado College a two-goal lead and stormed back to beat the Tigers 4-2 Friday in the first round of the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs.
North Dakota's Rocco Grimaldi made Colorado College pay for a turnover in front of its own net by scoring the winner in a 3-2 UND victory Saturday.
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) — Michael Parks scored twice to snap a nine-game goal-less streak and North Dakota beat Colorado College 5-3 Friday for its sixth straight win.