- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Colorado College Items
North Dakota scored three times in the first period and held on to beat Colorado College 4-3 Sunday to advance in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs.
Alex Roos' rebound goal midway through overtime lifted Colorado College to a 3-2 win over North Dakota on Saturday in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs.
North Dakota spotted Colorado College a two-goal lead and stormed back to beat the Tigers 4-2 Friday in the first round of the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs.
The University of North Dakota men's hockey team is entering the National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoffs ranked in the Top 10 in both national polls.
Western Michigan played spoiler Saturday, beating North Dakota 2-1 to deny UND a share of the Penrose Cup that goes to the regular season champion in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference.
North Dakota's Rocco Grimaldi made Colorado College pay for a turnover in front of its own net by scoring the winner in a 3-2 UND victory Saturday.
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) — Michael Parks scored twice to snap a nine-game goal-less streak and North Dakota beat Colorado College 5-3 Friday for its sixth straight win.
MALMO, Sweden (AP) — Buffalo Sabres defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen scored at 9:42 of overtime to give Finland its third world junior hockey title, 3-2 over Sweden on Sunday.
Next week's historic Colorado recall election is being viewed as a key litmus test of the nation's appetite for gun control laws, but it's also the test run for the state's hotly contested elections law.