- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Colorado Golf Club
Colorado Golf Club is a golf club located in Parker, Colorado, a suburb of Denver. The club opened in 2007 and has been selected to host the 2010 Senior PGA Championship, and the 2013 Solheim Cup, a biennial ladies team competition contested by teams from America and Europe. - Source: Wikipedia
Lydia Ko made history last year at Vancouver Golf Club when she won the Canadian Women's Open to become the LPGA Tour's youngest winner and fifth amateur champion.
Of all the autographs Paula Creamer signed at the Solheim Cup for young girls, this was by far the strangest request.
Karine Icher put an emphatic end to a stunning shutout that put Europe on the verge of its first Solheim Cup win in America.
At Colorado Golf Club
With a little help from an incorrect ruling, Europe took an important step Friday toward winning the Solheim Cup on American soil.
A capsule look at the European players in the Solheim Cup, which starts Friday at Colorado Golf Club:
A capsule look at the American players in the Solheim Cup, which starts Friday at Colorado Golf Club:
At Colorado Golf Club
The Solheim Cup has a new look this year.
It's a quick ride down the highway from this week's Solheim Cup to where Morgan Pressel introduced herself to America.
Inbee Park isn't the only player in need of a big week at St. Andrews.
Meg Mallon, captain of the United States team at the fast-approaching Solheim Cup matches, likens her job to being a very busy wedding planner.
Never afraid to let a tear or two drop, U.S. Solheim Cup captain Meg Mallon did, indeed, get choked up when asked about the fundraising effort the tournament is organizing for firefighters battling blazes close to the golf course.
Laura Diaz was appointed vice captain of the U.S. Solheim Cup team Wednesday, pairing her with Dottie Pepper six years after their friendship seemingly ended over Pepper's blunt televised comment during the matches.
Liselotte Neumann took her name out of the mix as Solheim Cup captain because she thought it would consume too much of her time. A series of messages from European players convinced her it would be worth it.