- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Colorado Republican Party
Latest Colorado Republican Party Items
Colorado's Senate race has been roiled by the last-minute entry of rising GOP star Rep. Cory Gardner, a move that increases pressure on both Democratic incumbent Mark Udall and his party as it struggles to maintain control of the Senate.
DENVER (AP) — Sen. Mark Udall is coming under criticism for pressuring state regulators to downsize figures showing that nearly 250,000 Coloradans received health insurance-cancellation notices.
Sen. Mark Udall is coming under criticism for pressuring state regulators to downsize figures showing that nearly 250,000 Coloradans received health insurance-cancellation notices.
Gun control groups are in full-blown campaign mode in this week leading up to the anniversary of the Newtown tragedy. However, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence became defensive when asked about the the first successful statewide recall elections in Colorado.
Colorado state Sen. Evie Hudak resigned Wednesday rather than face the prospect of a recall election brought by opponents of her votes in favor of sweeping gun-control legislation.
Eleven rural counties upset over a growing divide with the Democrat-dominated state government are asking voters on the Nov. 5 ballot whether their elected officials should pursue the creation of another state carved from northern Colorado.
Disaffected Coloradans have launched a third recall effort, this time against a Democratic legislator whose seat could determine the balance of power in the state Senate.
In one of the more unlikely insurgencies of the year in American politics, three young plumbers from Pueblo have stunned Colorado's political establishment by doing what many campaign veterans insisted was impossible.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper's decision to grant a reprieve last week to an infamous death row inmate means that a man's life is literally on the line in the 2014 gubernatorial race.