- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Colorado Rockies Items
Andrew Cashner threw four more scoreless innings Monday in the San Diego Padres' 5-0 win over the Colorado Rockies.
Juan Nicasio thinks he's headed for the best season of his young career.
Brett Anderson pitched three positive innings in his first start against his former team on Saturday, helping the Colorado Rockies to a 5-4 victory over the Oakland Athletics.
Troy Tulowitzki hit two long home runs and impressed in the field on Friday, leading the Colorado Rockies to a 7-2 victory over a Los Angeles Angels split squad.
The Milwaukee Brewers have been involved a replay challenge for the first time this spring, and the review confirmed the umpire's call that their runner was safe.
Elian Herrera hit a solo home run in the seventh inning off the glove of leaping right fielder Ryan Wheeler and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the mistake-prone Colorado Rockies 5-3 Thursday.
Morse, the popular former Nationals slugger, was pleased to sign with the Giants in December, and he's hoping he has overcome the injuries and other struggles that challenged him through a dismal 2013 season with the Mariners and Orioles.
Jeff Samardzija struggled with his command at times in a three-inning outing Wednesday in a Colorado Rockies split-squad's 7-5 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday.
Houston Astros center fielder Dexter Fowler has been scratched from Wednesday's start against the Detroit Tigers because of a stiff neck.