- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Colorado Rockies Items
- The Pittsburgh Pirates have claimed catcher Matt Pagnozzi off waivers from the Colorado Rockies.
The Colorado Rockies selected the contract of left-hander Drew Pomeranz from Double-A Tulsa ahead of his major league debut Sunday against the Cincinnati Reds.
The Colorado Rockies gave All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki the day off to rest a sore left hip.
Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki was not in the lineup Friday due to soreness in his left hip.
The Colorado Rockies recalled right-hander Greg Reynolds and left-hander J.C. Romero from Triple A Colorado Springs on Monday.
The Colorado Rockies have called up third baseman Kevin Kouzmanoff to start Wednesday's game against the Houston Astros.
Mike Jacobs has become the first player suspended by Major League Baseball for a positive HGH test under the sport's minor league drug testing procedures.
Colorado Rockies pitcher Juan Nicasio fractured his neck when he was struck by a line drive.
It's been 30 days since a line drive by Ty Wigginton struck John Lannan in the face. It had been only two since Colorado Rockies pitcher Juan Nicasio was carted off the field Friday night on a stretcher and later underwent neck surgery after Ian Desmond's line drive hit him in the head.