- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
Colorado Springs City Council
Latest Colorado Springs City Council Items
The Colorado Springs City Council has scrapped a proposed ordinance that would have banned marijuana from city buildings because it did not distinguish between recreational and medical marijuana.
For the second time in recent months, Colorado Springs Mayor Steve Bach has vetoed a proposed Colorado Springs City Council law he says attempts to limit his power.
A coach-class rebellion against the Transportation Security Administration is brewing as state and local lawmakers challenge the agency's right to implement its invasive airport-safety protocols.