- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge says feds can’t fine commercial user
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Colt
==Animals==*Colt (horse), an intact male horse under four years of age - Source: Wikipedia
Being a high school football coach's son and the starting quarterback at one of the most scrutinized programs in the country, Case McCoy wasn't as surprised as some of his teammates when Mack Brown told them he was stepping down.
Iconic gun manufacturer Colt says stringent gun laws may force them out of Connecticut after nearly two centuries — but it won't go without a fight.
Six states are eager to capitalize on last month's horrific shooting of schoolchildren in Newtown, Conn. New York's quick-draw Gov. Andrew Cuomo was the first to craft a gun-control package behind closed doors and ram it into law within a matter of days.