- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
Topic - Colter Stevens
"Source Code" opens with confusion: Capt. Colter Stevens (Jake Gyllenhaal) wakes up, face pressed against the window of a commuter train. He doesn't know where he is, or how he got there. When he looks in the bathroom mirror, the face he sees is not his own. Yet no one else seems to think anything is amiss. Indeed, Christina (Michelle Monaghan), the attractive woman sitting across from him, appears to be in the middle of a perfectly normal conversation with him.
Stevens can't change the past, he's told, but perhaps he can find the bomber and help prevent another attack.