- Mexico plans how to safely box up recovered cobalt
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
Columbia Country Club
Latest Columbia Country Club Items
They'll remember this U.S. Open. That's all you can ask. When the national golf championship comes to your doorstep — in this case Congressional Country Club — you don't want it to be one of those mind-numbing, nobody-breaks-par deals where the star of the show is a Stimpmeter. You want a little action. You want a little history. The good kind of history, preferably, but even bad history is better than no history.
With the world's best golfers teeing it up at Congressional Country Club this week, we talked to some of the area's top pros to get their top three picks for the U.S. Open. Nick Eilerson has their predictions.