- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
Columbia Daily Tribune
Latest Columbia Daily Tribune Items
After nearly a decade in prison, freedom did not come easily for Ryan Ferguson — not even in the final few hours after the Missouri attorney general decided to not retry him in the 2001 slaying of a newspaper sports editor.
Have a conceal-carry license in Missouri? Chances are, the feds now know who you are. At least 185,000 people were affected after the full list of conceal-carry owners was turned over the federal authorities — twice.
A Missouri men's basketball fan who regularly traveled with the team to NCAA tournament games the past four seasons is among more than a dozen people facing federal drug conspiracy charges for cocaine distribution.
The winningest coach in the history of college football will be on one sideline this Saturday. That would be Penn State's Joe Paterno. On the other side will be Alabama's Nick Saban, the Crimson Tide's $4 million man and the best coach in college football today.
Missouri coach Mike Anderson's agent says he is negotiating a new contract with the school amid continued reports that Arkansas is also interested in hiring the architect of the "Fastest 40 Minutes in Basketball."