- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Columbia Daily Tribune
Latest Columbia Daily Tribune Items
A Missouri man has drowned after helping rescue a friend who fell overboard at the Lake of the Ozarks this weekend.
The city of Columbia has filed a petition for eminent domain to acquire about 5 acres of farmland it needs to extend the main runway at the Columbia Regional Airport.
A group that fought to save an unused central Missouri railroad bridge from demolition is now raising money to repair the span with hopes of adding it to the 225-mile Katy Trail for hikers and bikers.
The Canadian Forces Snowbirds are returning to a Columbia air show after a 12 year hiatus.
University of Missouri police say a man believed to be a suspect who led police on a chase has committed suicide.
An Oregon company has announced plans to build a radioisotope production facility at the University of Missouri's research park in Columbia.
Six of 13 defendants want some counts dismissed in a civil lawsuit filed by a Missouri man whose murder conviction was vacated after he served nearly a decade behind bars.
A mid-Missouri alligator handler has pleaded guilty to seven counts of keeping dangerous animals without proper registration.
A former Callaway County clerk has pleaded guilty to felony forgery for stealing about $11,000 from the court in central Missouri.