- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Columbia Daily Tribune
Latest Columbia Daily Tribune Items
The criminal trial of former Mamtek CEO Bruce Cole has been delayed until December by a St. Charles County judge presiding over the case.
Ameren Missouri says construction is underway on an 11-mile natural gas pipeline from Columbia to Ashland, which currently does not have natural gas service.
Just eight days after the city of Columbia was dismissed from a lawsuit filed by a man whose murder conviction was vacated, the city is once again a defendant.
An associate professor at the University of Missouri School of Law is involved in a case that goes before the U.S. Supreme Court this week.
Jefferson City News Tribune, March 16
Authorities say a mid-Missouri man is charged in a 2011 shooting death in Howard County.
The Westminster College student newspaper might be changing how it delivers the news after the Student Government Association's preliminary budget draft recommended cutting the paper's $8,000 annual funding.
A recent walkway collapse at an apartment complex for graduate students and their families has led more than 500 people to ask the University of Missouri to move a child-care center to a safer location.
University of Missouri records show a master plan for an apartment complex where a firefighter recently died recommended in 2008 that the complex be demolished because of its poor condition.