- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Columbia Daily Tribune
Latest Columbia Daily Tribune Items
University of Missouri records show a master plan for an apartment complex where a firefighter recently died recommended in 2008 that the complex be demolished because of its poor condition.
An engineering review of a fatal Columbia walkway collapse near the University of Missouri has found that a concrete failure was to blame.
A St. Louis couple is committing $2.5 million to the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine.
The University of Missouri has hired an engineering company to inspect all of its buildings after a walkway collapsed at a university-run apartment complex last week, killing a firefighter.
Columbia College says it will revive its music degree next fall as part of a new department that combines music and art.
A contract shows the law firm hired by the University of Missouri Board of Curators to investigate how the University of Missouri handled a student's rape allegation has capped its billable hours at $120,000.
Stephens College has received a $15 million donation, the largest gift in the central Missouri school's history.
St. Joseph News-Press, Feb. 16
A medical examiner says an 18-year-old Illinois man found dead in a University of Missouri dormitory room in October died from natural causes.