- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
Latest Columbia Items
South Carolina's national championship baseball coach Ray Tanner has received a raise and a two-year contract extension.
Ken Flajole clearly recalls that something was fishy. On two counts.
Missouri defensive lineman Jimmy Burge has been cited for drinking while driving.
South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier says he can't think about individual honors, not with No. 1 Alabama coming to town.
Missouri defensive lineman Jimmy Burge has been cited for having an open beer in his truck while driving.
Nick Saban saw the team he wants No. 1 Alabama to be and it had to be a scary sight for the rest of the Southeastern Conference. Really, for the rest of the country.
South Carolina's prison director still wants a system to jam all cell phone signals in prison, but said Thursday he is testing a less intrusive technology to block signals from phones illegally smuggled to inmates.
The board overseeing a South Carolina company that fosters technology jobs approved Thursday increasing employees' pay by $290,000 in an effort to make their salaries more competitive.
Greg Giraldo, a stand-up comedian who specialized in rants and insult-filled roasts, has died. He was 44.