- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Columbia Items
No sales pitch was necessary for Kim Anderson. The new Missouri coach has wanted this for a long time.
Five cracks found in the reactor at the V.C. Summer nuclear plant in Fairfield County are being repaired.
The Missouri Senate endorsed a budget plan Monday that ensures a funding increase for public education but will require negotiations with the House to hammer out the final specifics.
The Diocese of Jefferson City says it bought 29 acres of land in southeast Columbia.
A special sale scheduled for this weekend in Columbia is for the benefit of breast cancer patients and their families.
The University of Missouri has found permanent storage for about 600,000 books damaged by mold.
University of Missouri curators have called a special meeting for Monday amid a search for a new men's basketball coach at the flagship Columbia campus.
The 140-15 roll call vote Thursday by which the Missouri House passed legislation rewriting the state's criminal laws.
Organizers of the South Carolina Historic Preservation Conference say the event will focus on the value of history.