- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
Latest Columbus Dispatch Items
American Electric Power is planning to cut rates for most residential customers by more than 12 percent.
A judge has set bond at $250,000 for a 26-year-old man accused of threatening a Megabus driver with a pellet gun in an alleged hijacking attempt in central Ohio.
An Ohio House committee has approved legislation that would create enhanced driver's licenses that could be used in place of passports when traveling to Canada or Mexico.
Authorities say a body found inside a car submerged in the Hoover Reservoir belongs to a 51-year-old Dublin man.
Ormet Corp. has told the state it will lay off the remaining 42 employees at its aluminum smelter in eastern Ohio.
An Ohio Supreme Court justice says he's considering amending his financial disclosure statements to address some unreported debts.
Some Ohio lawmakers are trying to close a gun law loophole they say allows municipalities to get around a provision permitting concealed weapons in parks.
Ohio's largest school district plans to cut about 200 positions under nearly $23 million in planned budget cuts.
A central Ohio man who had been smoking marijuana before he hit a police officer and another person standing on a highway ramp at an accident scene has been sentenced to more than three years behind bars.