- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Comcast Corp. Items
Phone company Verizon Communications Inc. will challenge Netflix and start a video-streaming service this year with Redbox and its DVD rental kiosks.
Clint Eastwood's patriotic pep talk about "halftime in America" might just as well have applied to NBC.
Radio broadcasting giant Clear Channel is breaking into the TV production business.
Hollywood's Snow White rivalry is heating up.
After acknowledging that NBC had a "really bad fall," the network's entertainment chief moved swiftly Friday to assure viewers that "Community" and "Law & Order: SVU" aren't leaving.
The Walt Disney Co. said Wednesday that it reached a long-term agreement with the nation's largest TV signal provider, Comcast Corp., that extends their partnership into the next decade.
Disney has reached a long-term carriage agreement with the nation's largest TV signal provider, Comcast, that extends into the next decade.
Cab riders in New York and other big cities may soon be able to buy movie tickets and other items while in taxis, paying with the same system that charges credit cards for cab fare.