- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Comcast Items
CSN's coverage of the Wizards' 2014 first-round playoff series against the Chicago Bulls. Click here for the official press release.
The New York comptroller says media and technology company Comcast has agreed to disclose its political spending annually on its website.
Comcast says it has increased its Internet speeds in the Washington area and Northeast region at no additional cost to customers.
The Senate Judiciary Committee held its first congressional hearing on the Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger Thursday, and every single member of the committee has taken money from Comcast PAC — even Democratic senator Al Franken of Minnesota, who is generally considered to be anti-Comcast.
Comcast SportsNet was the only camera to catch the arrival of DeSean Jackson at Redskins Park.
Follow live stats from tonight's game as the Washington Capitals take on the Nashville Predators on Comcast SportsNet.
Follow along with stats, scores and updates with Comcast SportsNet's In-Game Live as you watch the Wizards host the Atlanta Hawks.
Tiger Woods takes to the podium on Monday morning. Watch the live stream here via Comcast SportsNet beginning at 10 a.m.
The herky-jerkiness of my Netflix video stream is nothing compared with my jittery nerves.