- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Comcast Items
In an interview with Comcast SportsNet's Chick Hernandez, RG3 explains what exactly happened during the final three games of last season.
The nation's top telecoms regulator is proposing to allow a pay-for-priority fast lane on the Internet for movies, music and other services to get to people's homes.
In an interview with Comcast SportsNet's Chick Hernandez RG3 discussed recruiting DeSean Jackson and what his presence means for the Redskins offense.
CSN's coverage of the Wizards' 2014 first-round playoff series against the Chicago Bulls. Click here for the official press release.
The New York comptroller says media and technology company Comcast has agreed to disclose its political spending annually on its website.
Comcast says it has increased its Internet speeds in the Washington area and Northeast region at no additional cost to customers.
The Senate Judiciary Committee held its first congressional hearing on the Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger Thursday, and every single member of the committee has taken money from Comcast PAC — even Democratic senator Al Franken of Minnesota, who is generally considered to be anti-Comcast.
Comcast SportsNet was the only camera to catch the arrival of DeSean Jackson at Redskins Park.
Follow live stats from tonight's game as the Washington Capitals take on the Nashville Predators on Comcast SportsNet.