- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Comcast Items
In the end, the scene looked straight out of an ultimate Broadway encore. One and two owners on the stage turned into seven, eight, nine, all single file and holding enough personalized 76ers jerseys to fill a few racks at the merchandise store.
A person familiar with the deal says the sale of the Philadelphia 76ers has been approved by the NBA Board of Governors.
Capitals fans at Verizon Center on Monday night weren't happy about the new white protective netting behind the goals. Some complained of headaches and eyesight problems, while others decried not being able to see certain parts of the ice or the scoreboard.
Wayne Simmonds should have been able to talk about what a fine first impression he's made on his new team.
New Internet media giants such as Facebook, Apple and Google are not giving Christian and other faith-based groups a fair shake on the Web, according to a new report released Thursday by a religious broadcasters group.
The Obama administration has explained its effort to block AT&T's purchase of T-Mobile USA by saying it will fight mergers that would reduce competition and hurt consumers.
A federal court has approved the government's conditions placed on Comcast's takeover of NBCUniversal.
Embattled Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano says he'd like to pitch again for Chicago and was simply frustrated when he told club personnel he wanted to retire after his most recent start.
Major League Soccer games will be televised by NBC's networks starting next season, doubling the number of homes that dozens of games will be available in.