- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Comcast Items
As Maryland's spring practices get underway, Comcast SportsNet takes a position-by-position look at the depth chart to get you ready. First up: quarterbacks.
Shanghai native John Zhang had a dream: to live in the United States. Comcast had a desire: to outfit tenant office space in its Center City tower.
Netflix has reached a deal with Comcast to ensure that its TV shows and movies are streamed smoothly to households, the first deal the online video streaming service has reached with an Internet service provider.
As a parting gift to Maryland, the Atlantic Coast Conference left the Terrapins' home schedule devoid of games against North Carolina or Duke.
Chris Miller of Comcast SportsNet and J. Michael of CSNwashington.com get you all set for tonight's NBA All-Star dunk contest and 3-point shoot out.
Secretary of State John F. Kerry says Americans should not allow concerns about security and terrorism scare them out of traveling to the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, where the opening ceremony kicks off today.
A federal judge has placed the parent company of Comcast SportsNet Houston under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in a ruling that keeps the regional sports network on the air.
The prepared remarks as delivered by Gov. Tom Corbett on Tuesday, outlining plans for Pennsylvania's 2014-2015 state budget.
When Comcast and Kahn Academy announced a multimillion-dollar education partnership last December, the companies said it would help low-income families cross the digital divide and gain educational opportunities. Critics suspect other motives.