- Arkansas voter ID law struck down by state judge
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Bad omen? Italian man crushed to death by John Paul II crucifix
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste
- Girl surprises Michelle Obama with unemployed dad’s resume
- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
Latest Comcast Items
Julius Genachowski is the self-proclaimed "cop on the beat" at President Obama's Federal Communications Commission (FCC). That's great if the cop is as principled and honorable as Serpico. It's not so great if he's more like Mayberry's bossy, meddling, interfering Barney Fife.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman Julius Genachowski is guilty of so many bureaucratic misdeeds over the past year, it's hard to determine precisely when he had his "breaking bad" moment.
For decades, promotional people at the University of Maryland have hyped their primary basketball program as "Garyland."
Noble: Daniel Polsby, the gun owner's intellectual and recipient of the St. Gabriel Possenti Society's Medallion of Honor.