- North Korea: Not a single vote cast against Kim Jong-un
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Commissioner
Commissioner is in principle the title given to a member of a commission or to an individual who has been given a commission (official charge or authority to do something, the noun's second meaning). - Source: Wikipedia
The Medal of Honor posthumously awarded to an Oregon man killed in Vietnam will be displayed at the Baker County Courthouse.
Sarpy County commissioners have decided to extend health insurance benefits to spouses of gay county employees who have legally married in another state but live in Nebraska.
Failing to pull weeds could bring a $2,000 fine for property owners under an ordinance under consideration in Deschutes County.
Cobb County officials said Thursday the public will be responsible for roughly 45 percent of the cost. The Braves will be contributing about 55 percent, or $372 million.
The Minnesota Vikings may have found a partner Tuesday in their bid for a new stadium, when a county board voted to explore what it would take to lure the team out of Minneapolis and into the suburbs.
ANNAPOLIS — A Cecil County Republican is seeking a property tax cap following the approval of a rate that will mean a 10 percent increase in payments next year.