- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Commodities Futures Trading Commission
Latest Commodities Futures Trading Commission Items
Investment-services firm J.P. Morgan blew $2 billion on bad trades, and the total damage could rise to $5 billion. Though the Obama administration wants you to think otherwise, this is proof the market works.
President-elect Barack Obama on Thursday said he will force "a shift in ethics" on Wall Street and argued for new, aggressive controls on markets as he named his financial regulatory team.
President-elect Barack Obama on Thursday said he will impose "a shift in ethics" on Wall Street, arguing for new, aggressive controls on markets as he named his financial regulatory team.