- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Common Pleas Court
Latest Common Pleas Court Items
A judge has tossed some of the murder charges that Philadelphia abortionist Dr. Kermit Gosnell was facing in cases in which babies had been born alive.
A Hamilton County, Ohio, judge has issued sharp condemnation of a high-speed camera ordinance, calling it unenforceable and invalid.
A judge on Monday set bond at $1 million for a woman charged with murder in the death of her best friend, who, after being stabbed in the neck, killed the suspect's 2-year-old daughter with her car.
A fundamentalist Christian couple who relied on prayer to cure their dying toddler must take their remaining children for medical checkups as part of their sentence in the boy's death, a judge ruled Wednesday.