- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Communist Party Of China
Latest Communist Party Of China Items
The late Chinese scientist and defector Qian Xuesen won lavish praise from Chinese Communist Party leaders in early December on 100th anniversary of his birth.
One of the most widely believed myths about China today is that market reforms, a growing economy and a purportedly more progressive government are leading to a new age of opportunity. PRC propagandists point out that the country's middle class has grown from nothing a few decades ago to 100 million or so in 2010.
China on Sept. 29 successfully launched its first space lab, the 8½-ton station called Heavenly Palace-1.
The lead article the Chinese Communist Party newspaper Global Times on Tuesday contained an alarming call for a declaration of war against Vietnam and Philippines, two nations that in recent weeks launched the loudest protests against China's sweeping maritime sovereignty claims over the South China Sea.
A recent CIA report reveals a Chinese "think tank" is also an intelligence operation.
A writer for a Chinese Communist Party newspaper claims he got death threats after criticizing U.S. Ambassador Gary Locke, the Chinese-American diplomat who is wildly popular among Chinese bloggers.
The Air Force Academy recently purchased 25 advanced trainers from Cirrus Aircraft for its powered-flight program, an integral part of the cadets pilot training.
Marking the 90th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party last Friday, President Hu Jintao told colleagues the party's survival depends on the twin pillars of economic growth and social stability. While China undoubtedly needs both for the party to remain in power, the dilemma for the country's leaders is that the way China achieves rapid economic growth is increasingly the reason behind growing instability in Chinese society. In fact, loosening rather than tightening its grip on power is more likely to ensure that there is harmony rather than turmoil throughout China.
Chinese movie stars gathered Wednesday to launch a blockbuster movie celebrating the 90th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party.