- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Community Foundation Of Middle Tennessee
Garth Brooks' December concert series at Nashville's Bridgestone Arena is expected to bring in $5 million for flood relief in Tennessee.
The Country Music Association is donating more than $2.9 million to Nashville-area flood relief and music education programs.
Teen pop star Justin Bieber is proving he's not the only one in his world.
The Nashville Rising benefit concert led by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw has raised over $2.2 million for flood victims in middle Tennessee.