- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
Compact Power Inc.
Latest Compact Power Inc. Items
President Obama on Thursday said the United States can recoup lost manufacturing jobs by embracing advanced energy technologies such as the new electric battery plant breaking ground in Michigan.
Just a few years ago, the U.S. produced only 2 percent of the world's electric car batteries, but the Obama administration says that if the stimulus is allowed to work that could rise to 40 percent by 2015.