- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Compact Power Inc.
Latest Compact Power Inc. Items
President Obama on Thursday said the United States can recoup lost manufacturing jobs by embracing advanced energy technologies such as the new electric battery plant breaking ground in Michigan.
Just a few years ago, the U.S. produced only 2 percent of the world's electric car batteries, but the Obama administration says that if the stimulus is allowed to work that could rise to 40 percent by 2015.