- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Company (Military Unit)
A helicopter unit from the Georgia National Guard is heading to Afghanistan for what's expected to be a nine-month deployment.
Black flies hummed around stall 58 at Wagner Range. Fort Benning's pine trees shimmered in the distance as the late-morning temperature pushed 95 degrees with the promise of more from the Georgia summer.