- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Condoleezza Rice Items
Jenny Oaks Baker, the Grammy-nominated violinist, traded a sweet gig with the National Symphony to be home with her kisses, but from that grew a solo career that let her have it all.
Fox News' Bob Beckel suggested Monday that Condoleezza Rice, the first female and first black secretary of state, is not a good icon for young black people because she didn't grow up in the "ghetto."
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is in South Carolina to work for U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham's re-election.
Former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is endorsing investment banker Neel Kashkari's bid for California governor amid growing concern within the party about his GOP rival.
Forget about their students not making it to graduation. Now colleges have to wonder whether their speakers will.
Full disclosure first: In a former life, Condoleezza Rice was a valued colleague who once invited me to lecture to her classes at Stanford University.
This must be commencement season on campus, because the heckler's veto is back.
Despite the media's fascination with racial issues, many news organizations have failed to understand the importance of two cases involving black women whose political views got them bounced from providing words of wisdom to graduating students at two universities.
Former Rutgers University football player Eric LeGrand, whose recovery from a paralyzing injury suffered during a game has become a unifying and inspirational story for the school, was announced Tuesday as one of its commencement speakers, a day after he said the offer to do so was rescinded "for political reasons."