- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Conference Usa
Chris Anderson scored 17 points and Jaron Johnson added 16 as Louisiana Tech grabbed a piece of the Conference USA title with a 70-48 victory over Rice on Thursday night.
Shawn Jones scored 16 points and grabbed 18 rebounds, and Tweety Knight hit the game-winning layup with 4 seconds left, as Middle Tennessee beat UAB 55-53 Thursday night to remain tied atop the Conference USA standings.
No. 20 Memphis didn't expect this out of Titus Rubles. And the Tigers weren't alone in their surprise.
Ambrose Mosley was 5 of 10 from 3-point range with 17 points as Old Dominion outshot East Carolina for a 68-47 victory on Thursday night.
C.J. Cooper scored 20 points, tying a career-high, and dished out five assists as UTEP put away Texas-San Antonio 61-51 on Thursday night.
Dennis Mavin scored 23 points and Florida International used a second-half rally to slip by Florida Atlantic 74-70 Thursday in the final regular season game for both teams.
Rashad Ray and James Woodard each scored 18 points and Tulsa took down North Texas 79-68 Thursday to earn a share of the Conference USA regular season title.
Matt Bingaya and Aaron Brown each finished with 14 points and six rebounds, pacing Southern Miss past Tulane 68-51 Thursday night to clinch a share of the Conference USA regular-season title.
Ebony Rowe scored 24 points and grabbed 14 rebounds as No. 22 Middle Tennessee delivered coach Rick Insell his 1,000th career win, knocking off Tulane 64-52 in the regular season finale Wednesday night.
North Texas coach Dan McCarney is getting a new five-year contract after leading the Mean Green to nine wins and their first bowl victory in 11 seasons.
D'Andre Wright scored on a tip-in at the buzzer on Sunday and Tulsa escaped with a 72-70 win in overtime against Texas-San Antonio.
Daveon Boardingham scored 24 points, hitting 12 of 15 free throws, as Southern Miss outlasted Florida Atlantic 60-49 on Sunday.
Matt Willms had 14 points, eight rebounds and three blocks as Texas-El Paso won 74-54 and ended North Texas's four-game winning streak Sunday.
Ryan Taylor scored the game-winning points on a three-point play with 10 seconds to go as Marshall rallied to beat East Carolina 64-61 Sunday.
Willie Clayton and Mike Thorne Jr. both scored 14 points and gathered nine rebounds as Charlotte handled Old Dominion 74-63 on Sunday.