- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Conference Usa Items
Army is headed to its first bowl game in 14 years.
East Carolina is headed to the Military Bowl.
East Carolina's perennially tough nonconference schedule ends Saturday with a new challenge.
Central Florida coach George O'Leary is well aware of Marshall's struggles under first-year coach Doc Holliday.
Southern Miss football coach Larry Fedora has announced that running back Desmond Johnson has been suspended for Saturday's Conference USA showdown against East Carolina.
Central Florida coach George O'Leary will do just about anything to get his team on national television, let alone be the featured game. UAB coach Neil Callaway is the same way.
The smoke will billow near East Carolina's locker room, the pyrotechnics will sparkle and they'll blast Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze" over the speakers.
Houston wide receiver Patrick Edwards, who broke his leg when he ran into a metal service cart in an October 2008 game at Marshall, accused the school in a lawsuit of maintaining an unsafe playing field.
The Big East has three new coaches facing three drastically different challenges.