- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Conference Usa Items
The new playoff system means big money for major college football, as much as a half-billion dollars per year just in television rights alone.
Conference USA is restocking its league and is about to add more schools than it is losing to the Big East.
Danny Manning's last game as a player at Kansas ended with a national title. He hopes his last game as an assistant coach for the Jayhawks does, too.
This year's Big East championship will have a slight midwestern accent and a touch of a southern twang.
Memphis is the latest school to sign up for a spot in the new Big East.
A person familiar with the decision says the Big East will announce on Wednesday that Memphis is joining the conference
A person familiar with the talks says the Big East is in discussions with Memphis about the Tigers joining the conference in all sports.
Now that Navy has signed on to join the Big East as a football-only member beginning in 2015, conference commissioner John Marinatto needs just one more school to fulfill his desire of 12 teams broken into East and West divisions.
As if being 5,500 miles from Hattiesburg and having Waikiki beach as a backyard wasn't enough, Conference USA champion Southern Mississippi had to deal with even more distractions.