- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Congo Items
One of the advantages a collection of short stories has over the novel is the freedom for both the writer and the reader to weigh an important theme from a number of perspectives.
The Congo stadium where 15 people were killed in a stampede at a soccer game will host an Africa Champions League match a week after the tragedy.
The Congo stadium where 15 people were killed in a stampede at a domestic league game will host an Africa Champions League match just a week after the disaster.
African troops searching for Lord's Resistance Army leader Joseph Kony are concentrating on the Central African Republic although the notorious rebel commander indicted for war crimes keeps moving in and out of Sudan, South Sudan and Congo as well because he knows he's being tracked, a U.N. envoy said Monday.
A stampede at a soccer stadium in Congo's capital killed at least 15 people after angry fans threw rocks from the stands, prompting security officers to fire tear gas that caused crowds to flee in panic, government officials and witnesses said Monday.
A new report explains the status of mothers worldwide and what solutions are being found to help them.
A Belgian royal who, as director of a vast national park in eastern Congo has defended endangered mountain gorillas and other animals from poachers and the forests from illegal logging, was shot and seriously wounded as he drove through the park, officials said Wednesday.
Jean Paul Turayishimye survived the genocide of Rwanda while serving in the opposition forces and escaped, ultimately to the United States.
Academy award-winner Ben Affleck understands that celebrity is a double-edged sword, helping him draw attention to the strife and suffering in the Congo while attracting skeptics dismissive of Hollywood stars and causes.