- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Congolese Army Items
Atoki Christian Ileka has represented the Democratic Republic of the Congo at the United Nations since 1999, when the country was still called Zaire. He sat down recently with The Washington Times' U.N. correspondent, Betsy Pisik, and spoke candidly about why it has been so difficult to bring peace to his country.
On a winter night shortly after dark, a group of armed men burst out of the Congolese jungle and attacked a small camp here for displaced families.