- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Congressional Hispanic Caucus
Latest Congressional Hispanic Caucus Items
A House Republican task force Wednesday unveiled a $1.5 billion plan to ease the border crisis, including launching law enforcement operations in Central America and Mexico to stop illegal immigrants before they reach the U.S.
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said Wednesday he's re-evaluating the Obama administration's deportation priorities to make certain they're focused on national security, public safety and border security, amid growing pressure from the Latino community and President Barack Obama's fellow Democrats.