- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Connecticut College Items
Connecticut College has formally inaugurated Katherine Bergeron as its 11th president.
Researchers at Connecticut College threw some lab rats into a maze, stacked one side with rice cakes and the other with Oreos, recorded their reactions to each — and, a few scientific tests later, concluded "America's Favorite Cookie" is as addictive as morphine and cocaine.