- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
Latest Connecticut Senate Items
Four months after the shooting rampage in Newtown, Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy on Thursday signed into law what legislators have touted as the strictest gun control package of any state in the nation.
When Republican Rob Simmons is asked why, after suspending his Connecticut Senate campaign for three months, he's now a better candidate for the GOP than a former wrestling executive willing to spend tens of millions, Mr. Simmons pulls out his set of military ribbons.
The Connecticut Senate race is shaping up as a key test of whether presidential attention can carry Democrats to the election finish line, as embattled Sen. Christopher J. Dodd has taken every opportunity to grasp Barack Obama's coattails.