- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Connecticut State Police
The Connecticut State Police (CSP) is a division of the Connecticut Department of Public Safety responsible for traffic regulation and law enforcement across the state of Connecticut, especially in areas not served by local police departments. The CSP currently has approximately 1,248 troopers, and is headquartered in Middletown, Connecticut. It is responsible for protecting the Governor of Connecticut, Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut, and their families. - Source: Wikipedia
Connecticut State Police will be targeting tailgating motorists on highways in an effort to reduce accidents and what they call "aggressive driving habits."
Connecticut State Police have announced that a trooper has been charged with drunken driving after crashing his cruiser on Route 44 in Ashford last week.
Authorities say a police pursuit of a man on the streets of Hartford escalated into an exchange of gunfire that ended with the killing of the suspect at the scene.
The father of the gunman in the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting has agreed to help an investigatory commission obtain his son's school and medical records, the commission's chairman said Friday.
A poker blogger was sentenced to a probation program for stealing nearly $700 at a Connecticut casino by using chopsticks to pull cash out of a hole in a card dealers' locked tip box.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A teenager found slain in Texas more than 30 years ago has been identified as a Connecticut girl who disappeared in 1982, state police said Friday.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — A task force created by Rhode Island lawmakers to study the use of mental health records in firearm background checks looked to Connecticut Thursday to see how its neighbor balances public safety with mental health privacy.
Joey Logano has launched the Joey Logano Foundation to help deserving people in race communities.
One day after the horrific deaths of 26 people, including 20 children, in the second-worst school shooting in U.S. history, a stunned nation began a grim, all-too-familiar process: mourning the loss of innocents, learning more about a killer and looking for answers in the wake of madness.
In one of the most grisly and terrifying school shootings in the nation's history, a lone gunman entered a small-town Connecticut elementary school Friday morning and killed more than 26 people, including 20 children in his mother's kindergarten classroom and another room, according to law enforcement officials and multiple press reports.